[npnog] Workshop tracks selection poll

dibya khatiwada khatiwada.dibya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 12:53:35 +0545 2019

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to receive inputs from the community in order to
select the contents for the npNOG5 program that is going to be
held in Kathmandu starting form 8th December, 2019.

Please click on the link below to select the workshops tracks that
fall under your interests or you believe that the rest of the
community is going to benefit from. Based on the result of this
survey we will be announcing the workshop tracks for npNOG5 in two
weeks. 3 of the workshop tracks will be finalized for the upcoming program.

http://bit.ly/npNOG5-workshops-poll

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

--
Dibya Khatiwada