[npnog] btNOG-7 (virtual) Call for Papers
toebinoz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:23:32 +0545 2020
btNOG-7: Call for Papers
The following is an open call for presentations for the conference sessions for the 7th Bhutan Network Operators Group (btNOG) being hosted as on online event on 16th October 2020.
Important dates regarding the Call for Papers:
Call for Presentations Opens 21st August 2020
Final Deadline for Submissions 7th October 2020
Final Programme Published 10th October 2020
The btNOG-7 is a half-a-day event that includes technical sessions and possibly panel discussions. You are invited to propose talks that you think are relevant to the Internet
operational and research community.
Note: Any marketing, sales and vendor proprietary content in presentation is against the spirit of btNOG and it is strictly prohibited.
The topics given below are not exclusive. Presentations are expected to be no more than 25 minutes long and with suitable technical content.
* Network Operations
* IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
* Data Center Technologies, Virtualisation
* COVID-19 related network challenges – network scaling, performance, teleworking, online/distance learning, security
* Access and transport networks including Cable/DSL, LTE/5G, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, segment routing
* Network security issues and BCPs
* SDN, NFV, and network automation
* Content & service delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming)
* DNS / DNSSEC and RPKI
* ccTLDs, gTLDs, IDNs
* IXPs and Peering
* Internet of Things (IoT) architectures, standards, services, security, addressability, and manageability
* Open source tools and practices,
* Power system design
* Any case studies or learning related to operational technologies that you want to share with the community
Draft slides MUST be provided with submissions otherwise the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the btNOG Program Committee by email<mailto:btnog-pc at nog.bt>
(On behalf of btNOG-7 PC)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the npnog