[npnog] npNOG event photo

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon Jan 13 05:15:50 +0545 2020

From: kijush.maharjan at gmail.com

You are most welcome to nepal and at npNOG events. You can
present your experience that can be very much suitable and
helpful for npNOG community.
---------------------------

Thank you very much, but I live on a dot in the middle of
the Pacific Ocean:

 21°38'53"N  158° 3'12"W

So, everywhere is very far away. :)  I'll just continue to
listen in on the mailing list and look at the papers on the
website.  It is very interesting for me to learn how other
parts of the world operate and maintain their part of the
internet.  I hope to hear more on the mailing list and I
thank you for sharing!

scott