[npnog] Fwd: [SANOG36-PC] refreshing the PC

Tashi Phuntsho toebinoz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:50:16 +0545 2020

FYI - need volunteers

--
Tashi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Philip Smith <pfsinoz at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 at 6:42 pm
Subject: [SANOG36-PC] refreshing the PC
To: SANOG PC <programme at sanog.org>

Hi everyone,

We are refreshing the membership of the SANOG PC as we start preparing
for SANOG 36 which will be held in Kathmandu, Nepal from 18th to 21st
January 2021.

If you would like to remain on the SANOG PC, please let us know by the
end of this week.

Note that we are also sending out a call for volunteers to the wider
community, as you will see on the SANOG mailing list shortly.

If you are aware of anyone who is interested in helping out develop the
programme for SANOG 36 and future SANOGs, please ask them to drop us an
email, with their name, affiliation, and a paragraph explaining why
they'd make a good member of the PC.

Thanks!

philip/tashi/simon
Tashi Phuntsho