[npnog] A survey on the current security status of ISPs in Nepal

pukoirala at gmail.com pukoirala at gmail.com
Thu May 11 18:44:01 NPT 2017

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
A survey on the current security status of ISPs in Nepal

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRqFkZ2a_1aPdxwPluLzVVc9a2tEfx0ojnJRBT3iAI878EIQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Dear esteemed members of Nepalese internet community,

I am sending this survey form to collect information regarding current
security status of ISPs in Nepal which is the topic of my thesis work being
written as a partial fulfillment for my MSC. IT degree, London Metropolitan
University.  I hereby assure you that it will strictly be used only for
academic purposes and will not be shared with any external parties. Your
kindly requested to select exact/relevant option to make this survey more
precise and useful. The survey has 20 multiple-choice questions and will
approximately take 5 to 7 minutes of your time. I cordially  thank all of
you in advance for your time and valuable responses to make this survey
successful.

Best Regards,
Purushottam Koirala
Final year student, MSC. IT, London Metropolitan University
Student ID : 14048115

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.