[npnog] Tweets about .NP being leaked!!

Kabindra Shrestha kabindra at geeks.net.np
Sat Sep 23 06:52:10 NPT 2017

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/911352140580495360
'"""
Another day, another ccTLD leak: Nepal !
(cc
@IAmMandatory , Thanks again, root 'NP.' leak detected by TLDR project ;) )
"""

One of the nameserver for .NP is allowing zone transfers for all globally which isn't necessarily bad and is done on purpose but for .NP I am not sure if that is the case :-).

Interesting tweet from the same guy after analyzing .NP contents :)
"""
Pretty weird root DNS structure, registrations of "*.np" are not allowed actually, but we have multiple domains in it (hello, beer.np).
"""

"""
np. -> 285 entries
com.np. -> 82963 entries
gov.np. -> 5762 entries
mil.np. -> 35 entries
net.np. -> 1548 entries
org.np. -> 14656 entries
"""

I did inform about that server allowing zone transfer to .NP operator personally last time :-).

.kabindra