[npnog] Call For Papers for npNOG-4
kijush.maharjan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:58:28 +0545 2018
Nepal Network Operators’ Group (npNOG) is seeking contribution for
conference presentations for npNOG4 Conference on Internet Operational
npNOG4 will begin from 9th to 14th December 2018 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Important dates regarding the Call for Papers:
Call For Papers Open: Now
First Draft Program Published: 18th November 2018
Deadline For Proposals: 28th November 2018
Final acceptance notification: 29th November 2018
npNOG 4 Workshop: 9th - 13th December 2018
npNOG 4 Conference: 14th December 2018
Please submit Online at
cfp at npnog.org
Note: Any marketing, sales and vendor proprietary content in presentation
is against the spirit of npNOG and it is strictly prohibited.
The conference will comprise 4 sessions over one days, including the
plenary. These are general sessions and you are invited to propose talks
that you think are relevant to the Internet operational and research
community. The topics given below are not exclusive. Presentations are
expected to be no more than 25 minutes long and with suitable technical
• Internet Operation and application in Nepalese Perspective.
• Rural connectivity and its challenges.
• Internet of Things.
• ccTLDs, gTLDs IDNs.
• SDN and NFV
• ISP and Telco backbone network operation.
• IP Core Network Routing, Switching and operations.
• Network Automations.
• IPv6 deployment and transition technologies.
• Access and Transport network including 4G/LTE, WiMax, FTTx/GPON, STM,
• Wi-Fi and SP Wi-Fi Technologies.
• Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, “telepresence”,
Gaming) and Cloud Computing and Virtualization.
• DNS / DNSSEC, System administration etc..
• Network security issues (NSP-Sec, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware).
• Firewall and Network Security BCPs.
• Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing,
• IXPs and Peering
• Research on Internet Operations and Deployment.
• Academic Research on Internet Technologies.
• IP Telephony and Voice.
• Any case studies or learning related to operational technologies that you
want to share with the community.
• Cyber Security.
• Enterprise Security etc...
We are looking forward to welcoming you to npNOG4 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Thanks and warm regards,
npNOG PC Chair
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the npnog